Thursday 29 March 2012

Failing to avoid the spotlight

I am usually fortunate at conferences and aside from the obligatory "group photo" manage to completely avoid being in photos and videos of the event. However recently I attended the Linaro connect event in San Francisco and somehow got volunteered to be on a panel. 

Now usually such panels are fine and you get a bit of notice and can at least get some basic ideas and no-one bothers to film them. This time though I was not so fortunate and with no notice the overweight greying old fart has been captured on video.

 So here for your viewing pleasure is the panel discussion on "Is the GNU user space dying?". I should warn readers of a sensitive disposition that I appear fully dressed and awake(ish) in this video so viewer discretion is advised.

No comments:

Post a Comment